NOTE UK has closely monitored the COVID-19 pandemic since the outbreak and is following the guidelines issued by the UK Government. Our priorities during this challenging time have been to protect our people, customers and the community.
Like many others, our staff, processes and procedures have had to adapt and evolve at a rapid pace. As we continue in these strange times, we thought it would be useful to share some of the changes we have implemented:
- Any employee displaying COVID-19 symptoms must stay at home and self isolate.
- Visits are being restricted to only those that are essential. Please click here for more visitor information. We are using Microsoft Teams to keep in touch.
- Deliveries in and out are subject to social distancing and quarantining.
- Social distancing and appropriate PPE is in operation in the factory and the recommended hygiene arrangements are in full force for all our staff and visitors. Perspex divides have been installed between desks.
- To ensure staff are provided with the latest advice and to avoid misinformation, COVID-19 updates are sent out weekly to all employees.
Please be safe. “Hands, Face, Space”