Whilst the government has relaxed the rules within England, there are some things we can do within NOTE UK to help us reduce the risk. As we learn to live safely with coronavirus (Covid-19), there are actions we can all take to help reduce the risk of catching Covid-19 and passing it on to others. These actions will also help to reduce the spread of other respiratory infections, such as flu, which can spread easily and may cause serious illness in some people.
There are some simple things we can do in our daily life that will help reduce the spread of Covid-19 and other respiratory infections.
- Get Vaccinated
Vaccines are the best defence we have and provide good protection against hospitalisation. They also reduce the risk of long term symptoms. There is information about the vaccinations available and when you should have them. Please visit the NHS website for further details.
- Let fresh air in
By bringing in fresh air into a room by opening a window even for a few minutes at a time, helps remove the older stale air that could contain virus particles and reduces the chance of spreading infections.
- Practice good hygiene such as:
- Wash your hands
- Cover your coughs and sneezes
- Clear your surroundings frequently
To assist you, we have hand sanitizers at key points around the factory. We are still following our own internal rules and some of these are listed below:
Any employee displaying COVID-19 symptoms must stay at home and self-isolate.
- Be it Goods In or any other area, couriers are not to go any further than the pickup or drop off area.
- It is preferable for all visitors to show that they are Covid-19 Safe, however we are aware that test kits are now not readily available in the UK so this will be reviewed on a case by case basis. All non UK visitors must be approved by a Director before visiting our factory and consideration will be given to their vaccination status and the purpose of the visit and the risk it poses to our staff. Please click here for more visitor information.
Please be safe. “Hands, Face, Space”