As we offer a truly bespoke service to our customers, our flexibility, experience, manufacturing capability and commitment to continuous improvement are the reasons why our industrial customers continue to use our contract manufacturing services.
The Industrial sector is wide ranging, encompassing: Instrumentation, Automation, Control, Infrastructure, Energy, Building Technology.
Innovative products requiring competitive pricing, rapid time to market and on-going development all combine to make this an exciting sector and one in which we excel.
These requirements have volumes ranging from 2 or 3 a month to 100’s per week but all jobs are continuously engineered, and project managed to ensure the best combination of lead-time and pricing are achieved for our customers.
Our experience in this area includes:
- High speed camera systems
- Machines for injection moulding colour control
- Machines for welding gas and water pipes
- Complex controllers for food processing conveyor lines
- Retail weigh systems found in most supermarkets
- Point of sale (POS) credit card readers / printers
Words from a NOTE customer:
“Our partnership with NOTE brings us access to local and global support and enables close partnerships in the development phase as well as low cost, high quality production.”
Johannes Linder, Commodity Manager at Trimble